Anyone in the Los Angeles area
Have a yard, or long driveway I can store an RV on for a temporary amount of time? Just till I get it registered.
I found the most incredible stripped RV. It needs a lot of work but I fell in love with it and can only see the potential it has. It is going to make the most amazing camper that I can live in while I build my cabin up north.
I’ll trade cookies for storage space?
Just returned to Los Angeles
From one of the best camping/backpacking trips at the Kern River ever.
Fresh air. Hot springs. Fishing. Butterflies. Pine trees. Owls. Bats. And we made friends with some incredible traveling kids.
Photo proof to be posted later today.
I’ve Been Having Some Pretty Wild Adventures Lately.
- Camping in the snow & rain (fucking amazing!)
- Visiting Medical Marijuana Farms
- Fishing for Catfish, Bluegill, & Trout
- Backpacking through untouched forest (my all time favorite)
- Tracking Deer, Mountain Lion & other animals by their prints/droppings
- Loosing my engagement ring x5 (not fun.)
Photos soon to follow. <3
Anyone else been on any crazy adventures lately?