“Who should be blamed when a leaf falls from a tree? Is it the wind that blew it away or the tree that let it go? Or the leaf itself which never held tight?” —
- Lost Chula & spent hours calling her thinking she had gotten outside. (she was of course in my room the whole time, sleeping in some box)
- Screamed my heart out (felt good once i was done)
- Stumbled through rose bushes barefooted while trying to be eco-friendly by drying my laundry outside on a clothes line.
- Fell out of a tree (while looking for that damn weasel.)
- Baked sourdough bread (with golden raisins, yum)
- Stayed up til 2 watching movies with Chris (of course)
(Angela’s Ashes, Brokeback Mountain, & One Eight Seven.[Clearly we have no preference in genre.])
- Studied earliest human migration and origins of man. We enjoy trying to figure out our genealogy as well.
Overall it was a good day.
You Only Get One Wish.
What do you wish for?
“I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.” —Audrey Hepburn